FOR MEDICINES & MEDICAL SUPPLIES

Part of the SEL group, Osel started its activities in Cengelkoy as one of the first parenteral solution manufacturers in Turkey in 1917. With its product range expanding, it relocated its facilities to its current location in Beykoz in 1982. Aiming ethical and scientific manufacturing as its target, Osel currently has 212 registered products.

 

Certificates:

cGMP

cGLP

Iso 9001:2008

Iso 13485:2003

CE Certificates

 

 

History:

1917  – Established under the name of Haver

1986 – Started the use of flip-off caps for glass bottled serums, a first in Turkey

1996 – Change in company name from Haver to Biosel

2005 ‒ Presentation of red overwraps (which block the negative effects of    sunlight on the amminoacid solutions) to the market, a first in Turkey

2006 ‒ Changing of company name from Biosel to Osel

 

Production lines:

Ampoule-Vial Production Line:  (2 lines)   70 million pcs/year

IV Solutions in PVC Bags Production Line :  (2 lines) 30 million pcs/year

IV Solution  in Glass and PP Bottle Production Line:   10 million pcs/year

 

www.osel.com.tr

Products

 Iraq, Duhok new nzarke sq., etot  st.

©  2001 by SagePharma Company. All rights reserved.